Monday, March 22, 2010

Br . Today wake up , like want die . Keep falling back to bed then sleep . :x Go shower brush teeth then see my eye like tio hoot . My eye swell like fuck . T.T Ah go school , cover my eye . Worst thing is pass by LiAnne's class i cover my left eye as if my left eye got something . Well actually got something , 1 big pom pa round eye . Suay suay go sick bay , pass by her class 3 time . Walk pass act as if i looking around ~ Go take bag , the harry come find dai ji . But luckily i walk back to class le . Shase say he strong . :l Ah i carry tuba see who strong ! I know i talk as if i strong -.- But the truth is my muscle one small round thing nia . -_- Ah after home then go see doctor . Doctor sayy i need rest , but i whole day use com never even rest . LOL . Ahh hopefully use com will get better . ROFL. Post tomorrow . Byebye ! c: